SINFUL FOLK : A Novel of the Middle Ages
Ned Hayes & New York Times bestseller Nikki McClure
“A pilgrim tale worthy of Chaucer… artfully delivered by a master storyteller.” — Brenda Vantrease, NEW YORK TIMES bestseller
THE EAGLE TREE: a new novel from Ned Hayes
The remarkable story of a boy and a tree, THE EAGLE TREE is told by a fourteen year old boy in Olympia Washington who is obsessed with a local old-growth tree, and finds a way to make his voice heard.
COEUR D’ALENE is where people go to hide. Neo-Nazis.
Corrupt politicians. Mining men with buried secrets.
One Sheriff’s lieutenant is digging into the labyrinth of lies that seeps beneath the Coeur d’Alene, and now he’s coming dangerously close to solving the Sunshine Mine disaster.
INLANDER INTERVIEW: the most-read Urban Weekly in America
“Writing is never a one-man or one-woman show; it’s a collaboration of people with valuable insight. Keep writing, be consistent and be sure that you’re writing because you want to tell a story that matters. Make your stories have import and heart.”
Book Trailer — The Eagle Tree
Author Reading – Eagle Tree
New Interview on BookNote
Book Trailer – Sinful Folk
Posts about Writing
- Endorsements - The Eagle Tree
- A Narrator with an Unusual Voice - An Interview with Author Ned Hayes
- Eagle Tree - New Novel 2016
- The Graveyard Book - Neil Gaiman
- Research - New Novel
- President Obama and Marilynne Robinson
- How to get Books onto your e-reader
- The Martian - Andy Weir
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time -- Mark Haddon
- Author Reading - THE EAGLE TREE
- A Reader's Manifesto
- Go Set a Watchman - Harper Lee - One Breath Books
- A Walk in the Woods - Bill Bryson - One Breath Book Reviews
- Covers for THE EAGLE TREE -- Readers pick!
- Salvage the Bones - Jesmyn Ward (Hurricane Katrina Edition) - One Breath Books
- Nexus - Ramez Naam - One Breath Book Review
- Eagle Tree - Research
- Review -- BIRD BOX by Josh Malerman
- Review - Ready Player One
- Convergence... putting it all together (Part 6 - How to Write Fantasy Fiction)